Monitor Temperature And Humidity Via Your Wi-Fi Network
Probe-style sensors on a 25’ leader cable allow you to leverage your existing Wi-Fi network to monitor environmental conditions in every corner – hidden or visible – of your facility.
The WIFI-1WIRE makes it easy to monitor conditions in a wide variety of spaces, including:
- Refrigerators and freezers
- Ovens and dryers
- Heating and cooling ducts
- Data cabinets
Integrates With Your Monitoring Systems
- WIFI-1WIRE readings populate seamlessly into the WiNG-MGR’s user interface, which also provides an optional calculated dew point reading.
- If you’re using a BMS, the WIFI-1WIRE transmits temperature and humidity information via a UDP packet to your BMS.
Wireless And Battery Powered
RLE’s Wi-Fi sensors are compact and unobtrusive, yet provide an industry leading battery life – WIFI-1WIRE sensor batteries will last up to FIVE years at room temperatures.
No wires are required for power; no wires are required for transmission. The 1-wire sensor that attaches to the transmitter is on a 25′ leader cable, allowing you to monitor conditions in a closed environment, such as a refrigerator or freezer, while the transmitter portion of the device remains in a location that allows it to communicate with the WiNG-MGR or a BMS.
Designed With Security In Mind
- Only allows one-way communications.
- Supports WPA/WPA2‑PSK encryption.
- Encrypted data storage for network and configuration information.