Whether you’re using a WiNG-MGR or a BMS system, the WIFI-TH allows you to leverage your existing Wi-Fi network to monitor environmental conditions in your facility.
- WIFI-TH readings populate seamlessly into the WiNG-MGR’s user interface, which also provides an optional calculated dew point reading.
- If you’re using a BMS, the WIFI-TH transmits temperature and humidity information via a UDP packet to your BMS.
Wireless And Battery Powered
RLE’s Wi-Fi sensors are compact and unobtrusive, yet provide an industry leading battery life – sensor batteries will last up to SEVEN years at room temperatures.
No wires are required for power; no wires are required for transmission.
Designed With Security In Mind
- Only allows one-way communications.
- Supports WPA/WPA2‑PSK encryption.
- Encrypted data storage for network and configuration information.