Monitor CO2, Temperature, And Humidity Via Your Wi-Fi Network
The WIFI-CO2 is a single wireless device that measures carbon dioxide, temperature, and humidity. Tracking changes in air circulation allows you to monitor air handling equipment and quickly detect impeded airflow, stalled fans, leaks, blockages, or clogged filters. Use the WIFI-CO2 to measure air circulation and track building occupancy for the comfort and safety of your building’s occupants.
The versatility of the WIFI-CO2 makes it a perfect fit for a variety of applications including:
• Tracking building air quality
• Monitoring HVAC systems
• Counting indoor human occupancy
• Monitoring horticulture facilities and greenhouses
• Track air quality in office buildings and schools
Reliable CO2 Monitoring
The CO2 module we use in the WIFI-CO2 sensor is self-calibrating, zero maintenance, and features:
• Range of 0-2000 PPM
• Accuracy up to 30 PPM
• Selectable CO2 measurement interval
• 15 year CO2 sensor life expectancy
Integrates With Your Monitoring Systems
• WIFI-CO2 readings populate seamlessly into the WiNG-MGR’s user interface, which also provides an optional calculated dew point reading.
• If you’re using a BMS, the WIFI-CO2 transmits temperature and humidity information via a UDP packet to your BMS.
Wireless And Battery Powered
RLE’s Wi-Fi sensors are compact and unobtrusive, yet provide an industry leading battery life – WIFI-CO2 sensor batteries will last up to FIVE years communicating under normal room temperatures and at the default five minute transmission rate.
No wires are required for power; no wires are required for data transmission.
Designed With Security In Mind
• Only allows one-way communications.
• Supports WPA/WPA2 PSK encryption.
• Encrypted data storage for network and configuration information.