Ductable close control units air-conditioners for vertical installation and cooling only, with optional heating by means of heating element, optional humidifer and dehumidifier for precise temperature and humidity control. Particularly suitable for precision air conditioning in servers and IT rooms and all technological applications in general. The INVERTER compressor allows the cooling capacity modulation according to the real internal load, particularly efficient at the partial loads, optimizing the power absorbed and eliminating the stating current. Units fitted with electronic expansion valve and EC INVERTER fans, upflow or downflow.
• UNDER – Downflow air supply
• OVER – Upflow air supply
• Unit for installing inside or outside the room to be air-conditioned.
• Last generation of scroll or rotary BLDC INVERTER compressor, for high efficiency.
• EW EC INVERTER fans with electronic commutation in order to maximize the energy saving and reducing the noise emissions. The fan section is contained within the machine and includes: centrifugal fans with backward curved blades with wing profile, single suction and without scroll housings (Plug-fans), directly coupled to external rotor EC electric motor brushless type with integrated electronic commutated system and continuous variation of the rotation speed.
• Maximum resistance to rust thanks to galvanised sheet metal structures and panels with powder-coated paint finish. The panels are lined with sound-insulating material to limit noise levels.
• The reliability and functionality of the compressor and all the other parts are guaranteed by partners who are world leaders in their sector.
• Standard COARSE 60% (ISO EN 16890) filtering section, Optional ePM10 50% (ISO EN 16890) – ePM1 85% (ISO EN 16890) , to CEN-EN 779 with average degree of separation 90.1% ASHRAE. The filter is self-extinguishing.
• The microprocessor controls the compressor activation times with FIFO logic, thereby regulating the cooling capacity; it also controls the operating alarms with the possibility of interfacing to supervisor and remote-servicing systems.
• Switchboard to IEC 204-1/EN60204-1
• Refrigerant circuit consisting of electronic expansion valve that allows high performance and system efficiency thanks to a timely and accurate response to changes in temperature and pressure, sight glass, filter dryer on liquid line, pressure transducers with indication, control and protection functions, on low and high refrigerant pressure, high pressure safety switch with manual reset, liquid receiver with accessories.
• Capillary Pre and After sales service.
• Remote user terminal
• Electric heating coil
• Vibration isolation frame with rubber mountings
• Air distribution plenum
• Sound absorber plenum
• Interface electronic board